For IT departments and organizations that have to monitor changes to their IT environment, or evaluate risk represented by other IT environments, or just must periodically assess risk, RiskEdge provides pre-established routines for risk assessment in the IT environment. Risk based tasks and plans can be pre-established to ensure consistent assessment and documented methods.
Risk assessments are fundamental to establishing control objectives for protecting the assets of a company. Risk management is the process of identifying vulnerabilities and threats to the information resources used by an organization in achieving business objectives, and deciding what countermeasures, if any, to take in reducing risk to an acceptable level, based on the value of the information resource to the organization.
EdgeData’s RiskEdge helps establish the context of evaluating risk within the enterprise. RiskEdge considers risk management and decision-making, risk monitoring and review, along with the following programmatic elements:
- IT risk tolerance
- Accountability for IT risk management
- Adaptation of IT risk practices to enterprise risk practices
- Resources for IT risk management
- Defined IT risk analysis scope
- Identify risk response options
- Response to discovered exposures and opportunities
- Establish awareness and acceptance of IT Risk
- Build culture, indicators and communications
- Peer review and independent assessment
Get more info about RiskEdge
[contact-form-7 id=”26″ title=”Contact form 1″]